Phone: (619) 718-6260
The following documents are required either with application or before slip rental.
A copy of the current vessel registration or documentation is required prior to approval of this application and yearly at the time of documentation/registration renewal as long as the vessel is moored at the Marina. All persons named on the registration/documentation will be required to sign the final Wharfage Contract.
A "Certificate of Insurance" listing Point Loma Marina as the ADDITIONAL INSURED is required prior to rental of this slip and yearly at the time of insurance renewal for as long as the vessel is moored at the Marina. If Insurance is "Continuous" - proof of such status must be furnished to the Marina Office.
- Combined Single Limit Liability coverage in the amount of $500,000 or more
- Oil Spill and Pollution Liability listed on the Declaration page
- Point Loma Marina, LLC named as additional insured
- The boat must be identified on the Declaration page (make, year, etc.)
- Dates of coverage-we cannot accept "with no fixed expiration date"
- NOTE: Progressive Insurance is unable to provide Liveaboard insurance at this time and will not be accepted if the vessel in question is designated with Liveaboard status.
A current color photograph of the vessel is required prior to approval of this application. All vessels are subject to marina manager's inspection and approval.
Point Loma Marina is minutes west from the San Diego International Airport on N. Harbor Drive. From Interstate 5 follow the signs to the airport and continue West for 3 miles. Marina and Promenade are located on the left before Scott Street. Alternate route from Interstate 5 - Exit Rosecrans, travel 5 miles south, turn left of N. Harbor Drive and travel east 1 mile to the marina and promenade on your right.
Between Shelter Island and Harbor Island at the northern tip of Shelter Island lies America's Cup Harbor. Head West into the basin and stay to the northern side. PLM is located at the back of the basin. There are four 100 foot slips which are very visible from the fairway.